VIEW STUDENT WORK- SCroll down to view
Alaina 's Piglet
Sophia -- Butterfly
Hannah-- Word Art
Alyssa's Harry Style
Instructions set up for Microsoft Word 2007
Be patient, this project takes time to complete
STEP 1 :
Inserting a Watermark – This will be your outline to use.
1. Find a picture and save it to the computer's picture file.
2. Open a word document.
3. Click on “Page Layout” tab.
4. Click on “Watermark.”
5. Click on “Custom Watermark.”
6. Click on “Picture Watermark.”
7. Click “Select Picture” box.
8. The picture file will open, click on the picture you want, click insert.
9. Uncheck the small “Washout” box at right side of box.
10. Click “Ok.”
STEP 2 :
Adjusting Line Spacing
1. Click on “Home” tab.
2. Click on the Line Spacing Button (It has arrows pointing both up and down).
3. Click on “Line Spacing Options.”
4. Under “Spacing” change the After window to “1 pt” (back space out the 10 pt) and changing the window under the “At:” to “0.5” using the down arrow net to the window.
5. Click “Ok.”
Step 3 :
Making Outline and Filling In
1. Use your enter key and tab key to navigate the shape and fill in the watermark.
2. Use a different letters, numbers, and keyboard characters for the picture.
3. Use format basic: use copy, cut, and paste to aid the process of filling in.
4. Use the white space in your picture; leave blank spaces to make lines and open spaces as they appear in the watermark.
5. Once you have filled in the watermark, think about making parts of your picture be in bold print or italics to add depth and visual contrast.
Removing the Watermark
1. Click on “Page Layout” tab
2. Click on “Watermark” button on ribbon.
3. Click on “Remove Watermark” button at bottom (It has a red X)
4. Your page should now have just the letters and characters left on it in the shape of the watermark and the watermark features you created.
Wade -- "Thumbs Up = Like"
Brandon's Pick Axe